- The Review : A Little Ghost Story by Wendy J Dunn thereview2014.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-litt… 1 day ago
- RT @women4justice: accessible free education creates a vibrant and creative society and is a basic human right #freeeducation dont vote lib… 1 day ago
- RT @Borto74: “OECD report labels Australia as low equity in the allocation of educational resources between schools. bit.ly/1zini8k… 1 day ago
- RT @realityraver: Julie Bishop says she is not a feminist, but doesn't she realise if she was a man she would have been prime minister by n… 1 day ago
- The Two Wives of Robert II, King of Scots ~ Elizabeth Mure and Euphemia Ross wp.me/p2BfBv-pF via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- A Challenge: Blog Each Day In August!
- About Wendy J. Dunn
- Day 6 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: A Favourite Quote.
- A Challenge: Blog Each Day In August – Day Five.
- Blog Each Day in August Challenge: Great Opening Lines From Books
- Day 11 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: Earliest memory.
- Day 12 – Blog Each Day in August Challenge: A ghost story.
- Day 13: Blog Each Day In August – Five of your all-time favourite movies
- Day 9 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: A regret.
- Just Write: Responding to my first prompt.
- The Chaos of Creation.
- Writing the Rainbow – My Musing about Why I Write.
- Author Interviews
- Author sites
- Being Privy to Tudor Privies by Wendy J. Dunn
- Book Reviews
- Dawning of the Tudor Sunne – By Wendy J. Dunn
- Day 2: Blog Each Day in August Challenge.
- Day 3: Blog Each Day in August Challenge.
- Day 4 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge! An embarrassing moment.
- Dear Heart, How Like You This?
- Help support this site.
- Other Voices
- Suggested books from amazon…
- The Age of Anne Boleyn – Wendy J. Dunn
- The Light in the Labyrinth
- The Next Big Thing Blog Hop
- Tudor Articles
- Tudor Fiction
- Tudor Ghost Story Contest
- Valentine’s hop through history
- Writing Week of Wonder ~ Wendy J. Dunn
Top Posts & Pages
Author and playwright, Wendy J. Dunn is obsessed with Tudor history. Her first published novel, the award-winning Dear Heart, How Like You This? is described as “one of the best novels ever written about Anne Boleyn’s life”. After completing her Masters in Writing at Swinburne University in 2009, Wendy took up a position as a tutor in Writing. She became a PhD candidate in August, 2010. Her own writing journey continues.
- 20 Questions with Wendy J. Dunn & Giveaway!
- The Travails of a Constant Mistress
- Meet Ms Davies, book-blogger extraordinaire
- open your eyes
- August – Wendy J Dunn
- Daughter of York: The Life of Anne of York
- Did The Wars of the Roses End at Tewkesbury?
- August – Wendy J Dunn
- A Fair Go
- The Danger of the Monster Myth
Blogs I Follow
- I Feel The Need, The Need To Read
- Kelly Gardiner
- Ballarat Writers Inc
- The AIM Network
- Natalie Grueninger
- Another Lost Shark
- Kirsten Krauth
- Let Them Grumble
- The Thesis Whisperer
- JL Oakley Author of Historical Fiction
- Fr Bob Maguire
- Sarah's History
- Writing Historical Novels
- The Creation of Anne Boleyn
- bardessdmdenton - prose, poetry and painting
- The World of HEYERWOOD
- the blog of author Colin Falconer
- Layered Pages
- Stephanie Renée dos Santos
- boy with a hat