- @JaneTheQuene @QueenAnneBoleyn @KingHenryTudor_ Your majesty, one of your wives needs a kind word. Not Anne. All's well in her single state. 1 hour ago
- @QueenAnneBoleyn @JaneTheQuene Jane, Jane, Jane...you have my pity, but you can never compete with the legacy of Queen Anne! 1 hour ago
- RT @QueenAnneBoleyn: @JaneTheQuene I think it has to do with my love story, the passion, politics, new religion and my tragic ending. Then … 1 hour ago
- How lovely! The light in the labyrinth receives another 5 star review at Amazon! amazon.com/review/R26JIE1… 1 hour ago
- My working class dad told me there was no point in educating girls. Whitlam's reforms changed my life. Proud to be a Gogh girl. Vale Gogh. 21 hours ago
- A Challenge: Blog Each Day In August!
- About Wendy J. Dunn
- Day 6 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: A Favourite Quote.
- A Challenge: Blog Each Day In August – Day Five.
- Blog Each Day in August Challenge: Great Opening Lines From Books
- Day 11 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: Earliest memory.
- Day 12 – Blog Each Day in August Challenge: A ghost story.
- Day 13: Blog Each Day In August – Five of your all-time favourite movies
- Day 9 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: A regret.
- Just Write: Responding to my first prompt.
- The Chaos of Creation.
- Writing the Rainbow – My Musing about Why I Write.
- Author Interviews
- Author sites
- Being Privy to Tudor Privies by Wendy J. Dunn
- Book Reviews
- Dawning of the Tudor Sunne – By Wendy J. Dunn
- Day 2: Blog Each Day in August Challenge.
- Day 3: Blog Each Day in August Challenge.
- Day 4 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge! An embarrassing moment.
- Dear Heart, How Like You This?
- Help support this site.
- Other Voices
- Suggested books from amazon…
- The Age of Anne Boleyn – Wendy J. Dunn
- The Light in the Labyrinth
- The Next Big Thing Blog Hop
- Tudor Articles
- Tudor Fiction
- Tudor Ghost Story Contest
- Valentine’s hop through history
- Writing Week of Wonder ~ Wendy J. Dunn
Top Posts & Pages
Author and playwright, Wendy J. Dunn is obsessed with Tudor history. Her first published novel, the award-winning Dear Heart, How Like You This? is described as “one of the best novels ever written about Anne Boleyn’s life”. After completing her Masters in Writing at Swinburne University in 2009, Wendy took up a position as a tutor in Writing. She became a PhD candidate in August, 2010. Her own writing journey continues.
- 20 Questions with Wendy J. Dunn & Giveaway!
- The Travails of a Constant Mistress
- Meet Ms Davies, book-blogger extraordinaire
- open your eyes
- August – Wendy J Dunn
- Daughter of York: The Life of Anne of York
- Did The Wars of the Roses End at Tewkesbury?
- August – Wendy J Dunn
- A Fair Go
- The Danger of the Monster Myth
Blogs I Follow
- I Feel The Need, The Need To Read
- Kelly Gardiner
- Ballarat Writers Inc
- The AIM Network
- Natalie Grueninger
- Another Lost Shark
- Kirsten Krauth
- Let Them Grumble
- The Thesis Whisperer
- JL Oakley Author of Historical Fiction
- Fr Bob Maguire
- Sarah's History
- Writing Historical Novels
- The Creation of Anne Boleyn
- bardessdmdenton - prose, poetry and painting
- The World of HEYERWOOD
- the blog of author Colin Falconer
- Layered Pages
- Stephanie Renée dos Santos
- boy with a hat