- Adrienne Dillard's Secret Stash and Tudor Secrets - go.shr.lc/1JFjPBy via @Shareaholic 4 hours ago
- 'They wanted $130,000 ... and then more': explosive Bali nine bribe allegations theage.com.au/world/they-wan… via @theage 6 hours ago
- Bali Nine duo refuse to sign papers heraldsun.com.au/news/world/bal… 6 hours ago
- BBC News - Vast replica recreates prehistoric Chauvet cave bbc.com/news/science-e… 6 hours ago
- RT @ReadersGazette: BLOG Author Interview Series by Derrick Belanger goodreads.com/author/show/84… Read interviews with Sherlockian authors here.… 1 day ago
- A Challenge: Blog Each Day In August!
- About Wendy J. Dunn
- Day 6 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: A Favourite Quote.
- A Challenge: Blog Each Day In August – Day Five.
- Blog Each Day in August Challenge: Great Opening Lines From Books
- Day 11 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: Earliest memory.
- Day 12 – Blog Each Day in August Challenge: A ghost story.
- Day 13: Blog Each Day In August – Five of your all-time favourite movies
- Day 9 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: A regret.
- Just Write: Responding to my first prompt.
- The Chaos of Creation.
- Writing the Rainbow – My Musing about Why I Write.
- Anne Boleyn
- Author Interviews
- Author sites
- Being Privy to Tudor Privies by Wendy J. Dunn
- Book Reviews
- Dawning of the Tudor Sunne – By Wendy J. Dunn
- Day 2: Blog Each Day in August Challenge.
- Day 3: Blog Each Day in August Challenge.
- Day 4 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge! An embarrassing moment.
- Dear Heart, How Like You This?
- Help support this site.
- Other Voices
- Suggested books from amazon…
- The Light in the Labyrinth
- The Next Big Thing Blog Hop
- Tudor Articles
- Tudor Fiction
- Tudor Ghost Story Contest
- Valentine’s hop through history
- Writing Week of Wonder ~ Wendy J. Dunn
Top Posts & Pages
Wendy J. Dunn is an Australian author and playwright who has been obsessed by Anne Boleyn and Tudor History since she was ten-years-old. She is the author of two Tudor novels: Dear Heart, How Like You This?, the winner of the 2003 Glyph Fiction Award and 2004 runner up in the Eric Hoffer Award for Commercial Fiction, and The Light in the Labyrinth, her first young adult novel. While she continues to have a very close and spooky relationship with Sir Thomas Wyatt, the elder, serendipity of life now leaves her no longer wondering if she has been channeling Anne Boleyn and Sir Tom for years in her writing, but considering the possibility of ancestral memory. Her own family tree reveals the intriguing fact that her ancestors – possibly over three generations – had purchased land from both the Boleyn and Wyatt families to build up their own holdings. It seems very likely Wendy’s ancestors knew the Wyatts and Boleyns personally. Born in Melbourne, Australia, Wendy is married and the mother of three sons and one daughter – named after a certain Tudor queen, surprisingly, not Anne. She gained her Doctorate of Philosophy (Writing) from Swinburne University in 2014.
- Self-Publishing: Author’s Experiences
- Get The Light in the Labyrinth for only $2.99!
- Guest post: Wendy J. Dunn on writing historical fiction
- Marjorie’s Last Dance
- A call to (creative) adventure
- Sunday Book Highlight
- A Writer’s life with Author Wendy J. Dunn
- Sunday Book Highlight
- The Light in the Labyrinth by Wendy Dunn & Giveway (eBook-Open Int’l)