- RT @Ed_Coburn3: For peace is not mere absence of war, but is a virtue that springs from the force of character, -- Baruch Spinoza 1 day ago
- RT @FatherBob: Let's not be "spooked" by Evil. It appears to triumph when good people do nothing. Let's build a http://www.www...worldwide web wis… 1 day ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Great relationships aren't built in a day - great relationships are built daily. 1 day ago
- RT @liams_art: Just painted a postcard in #Seville. Spain. Will post it on 23/08/14 to a random person selected from those who RT it http:/… 1 day ago
- Abbott and Hockey: Why poor people don't matter - smh.com.au/comment/abbott… via @smh 2 days ago
- A Challenge: Blog Each Day In August!
- About Wendy J. Dunn
- Day 6 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: A Favourite Quote.
- A Challenge: Blog Each Day In August – Day Five.
- Blog Each Day in August Challenge: Great Opening Lines From Books
- Day 11 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: Earliest memory.
- Day 12 – Blog Each Day in August Challenge: A ghost story.
- Day 13: Blog Each Day In August – Five of your all-time favourite movies
- Day 9 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge, today’s topic: A regret.
- Just Write: Responding to my first prompt.
- The Chaos of Creation.
- Writing the Rainbow – My Musing about Why I Write.
- Author Interviews
- Author sites
- Being Privy to Tudor Privies by Wendy J. Dunn
- Book Reviews
- Dawning of the Tudor Sunne – By Wendy J. Dunn
- Day 2: Blog Each Day in August Challenge.
- Day 3: Blog Each Day in August Challenge.
- Day 4 of the Blog Each Day in August Challenge! An embarrassing moment.
- Dear Heart, How Like You This?
- Help support this site.
- Other Voices
- Suggested books from amazon…
- The Age of Anne Boleyn – Wendy J. Dunn
- The Next Big Thing Blog Hop
- Tudor Articles
- Tudor Fiction
- Tudor Ghost Story Contest
- Valentine’s hop through history
- Writing Week of Wonder ~ Wendy J. Dunn
Top Posts & Pages
Author and playwright, Wendy J. Dunn is obsessed with Tudor history. Her first published novel, the award-winning Dear Heart, How Like You This? is described as “one of the best novels ever written about Anne Boleyn’s life”. After completing her Masters in Writing at Swinburne University in 2009, Wendy took up a position as a tutor in Writing. She became a PhD candidate in August, 2010. Her own writing journey continues.
Category Archives: Wendy J. Dunn
Originally posted on Ophelia's Fiction Blog:
Did you know you could magic creatures into your world with paper and pigment? They move from your heart, to your hand, and into the world. As simple as that. Do you think…
August – Wendy J Dunn.
Originally posted on Lauren Johnson:
With the recent confirmation that the body found in a Leicester car park was indeed Richard III this king of the House of York is once again big news. But the woman whose genes passed…
Originally posted on Matt's History Blog:
The 4th May 1471 marked a watershed in the civil strife tearing England apart. In fact, it perhaps marked the ending of what could legitimately be called the Wars of the Roses. Two…
August – Wendy J Dunn.
Originally posted on The Australian Independent Media Network:
Image courtesy of the guardian.com Is everybody given a fair go in this country? Not anymore, says Peter Barnes, and definitely not with a government intent on taking away the services and…
Originally posted on White Ribbon Campaign:
Tom Meagher One of the most disturbing moments of the past eighteen months of my life was hearing my wife’s killer form a coherent sentence in court. Jill had been murdered almost six months…